Subject: Re: AJB wake up in car application
From: Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de
Date: 2004-04-19

Hi all,

I was not listening to the list for quite a while (was in holidays ;-))), so
I'm not well up to date about the a.m. topic. As I've seen in the mail
archive, there was no further mail activity, but maybe some work ???

Please let me know about the current state of the topic.
Anything new about including this feature to the next official distribution
?

Thanks, Kuni

PS: Last infos I've got were:

--------- by Wolf_Bulk_Mail ---------

--------- by Ivo Burkart ---------
> Automatic power on of the AJB (when ignition is on) is under construction.
> See
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=923547&group_id=44306&atid=439120

Sent by: Matthias Klumpp
E-Mail : Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de