Subject: Re: Usefull features
From: arnaud (netcava_at_club-internet.fr)
Date: 2004-04-19

>hum, that's interesting... what do you need exactely ? I would be proud to
>help. I can test... and I'm french, so if you need a french translator, you
>can ask me ... (although french speaker must be already in your team.)

btw.... cela dit, tu peux aussi traduire le manuel Rockbox si tu veux,
je sais que ša aidera pas mal de monde non anglophone ici.

sorry for the reply in french.
I was saying, you could probably help by translating the rockbox
manual in french, french people don't speak very well English after
all (well most french people, not all) :-)