Subject: Re: Usefull features
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-04-19

> >We also have constant need for non-programming skills, like writing
> >documentation, doing usability and beta testing, specifying stringent UI
> >flows, etc.
>
> hum, that's interesting... what do you need exactely ? I would be proud to
> help. I can test... and I'm french, so if you need a french translator,
> you can ask me ... (although french speaker must be already in your
team.)

It's kind of you to ask that question, but the same freedom I tried to
explain applies to you as well: You can look around and decide for yourself
if and where your want to contribute. Nobody wants to restrict your
creativity nor drag you somewhere. Coordination is nevertheless useful, you
can discuss your ideas here.

Jörg

--
NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL