Subject: Re: Port pin PB8
From: Andreas Stemmer (
Date: 2004-04-19

Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> I think it goes to the MAS as well, for no apparent reason. I would like
> you to trace it for me and tell me if it really goes there.

Ok, I've had a closer look at it. The trace from PB8 goes to the
connector which connects the two boards. On the interface board, it's
connected to the collector of a transistor, pulled up to Vcc by a 1k
resistor, emiter to ground, base goes to the on-switch (via 1k
resistor). It doesn't connect to the MAS or anywhere else if I didn't
miss anything.

Too bad I forgot that we have beautiful schematics on the rockbox site,
that would have saved me a complete disassembly of my jukebox...