Subject: blank LCD
From: Dennis Lui (dennis_at_thesilvercat.com)
Date: 2004-04-21

I have a V2 with Rockbox flashed from about a month and a half go. Recently,
I've randomly had the LCD screen go blank during playback of certain songs.
 The song will continue to play, and the status bar is still visible, I
am able to see all the menus, as well as the directory tree when i press
the "on" button, but my WPS is completely blank. it will remain blank throughout
the song, and when the next song comes, i press "on" to get to the directory,
and when press "on" again to get back to WPS, the display returns. anyone
else ever experience a problem like this?

-dennis