Subject: Re: Battery level works.
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (GlennErvin_at_cableone.net)
Date: 2004-04-21

Yes,
Mine does too; But I found something I don't understand.
Today, when I went into info, rockbox info, it reads
battery status, and my time reads something about 45 hours, and some
minutes, and then I think it read something about maximum range with 2 sets
of figures, I believe.
What is this about?
Then I just now went in and it was on 1 hour and something for the time, in
the info section, and the set time reverted to 0 hours, after I had set it
today.
But why would the time have read 45 hours and some minutes today in the info
section? And what is that maximum range about? Also, I noticed that the
battery level is read sometimes, but not all the time.
It seems that when I back out once or twice, it is there when I go back in.
I sure could live with this, as it is quite nice getting the battery level,
no matter how often I have to go back in to get it.
Not complaints, just wondering.

Glenn