Subject: Battery level and all
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (GlennErvin_at_cableone.net)
Date: 2004-04-21

I don't know what was causing that strange behavior in Info, but I put
today's daily build in with the latest Crystal.voice file, & all is good.
I always put both the voice file and the daily build in together.
In fact, if we ever get the English.voice put up on the daily build page, or
anywhere else for that matter, we ought to automatically have the associated
daily build zipped up with the English.voice file, so we don't need to go to
two places for the downloads.
Glenn

Glenn N0YJV
MS Messenger: GlennErvin_at_CableOne.net
Work: gErvin_at_NCBvi.state.ne.us