Subject: Re: Two line letters in WPS?

Re: Two line letters in WPS?

From: <tinousus_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 09:38:02 -0400

I've been thinking about the similar problem for a while.
I am using a 11 x 11 Chinese font now in my jukebox. When
displaying English characters, I use FONT_SYSFIXED font,
only to set the height of FONT_SYSFIXED to 11 instead of 8
in lcd_getstringsize().

Now my question is: is it possible when there is no Chinese
character to display in a line, set the line height to 8 and
set the height to 11 when there are some Chinese characters?

I am thinking some "lcd_getstringsize("A", &fw, &fh)" lines
might be the obstacles. Anyone has some clue?

Isaac