Subject: Re: new voice files available
From: [IDC]Dragon (
Date: 2004-04-22

> in the mean time, the voices are here
> and
> the files I have used to create these voices are here
> - english
> and
> - french.

All these links are dead, did I come too late?

> I'm quite happy with them, even if there's a small bug if you press a
> buton
> while the Archos is still talking something, the next message is truncated
> at the begining.
> But Jorg's voice files did have this problem too, so I don't think this is
> on my end.
> Maybe a hardware limitation of the Jukebox???

No, a long sought bug that got fixed yesterday.
BTW, because of that you now don't need the --nores Lame flag any more, this
saves some precious space in the voice file.

Thanks for the other pointers, will probably be very helpful.

NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL
Ab sofort DSL-Tarif ohne Grundgebühr: