Subject: Re: No Radio with cvs version - Preprocessor problem?
From: Alex Pleiner (pleiner_at_zeitform.de)
Date: 2004-04-23

* Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se> [2004-04-23 11:50]:
> Alex Pleiner wrote:
> >So my question: is there a problem with preprocessing?

> >My system: Linux (SuSE 7.1), compiler versions as requested by
> >http://rockbox.haxx.se/cross-gcc.html

> It works perfectly for me. Does it work if you install the latest daily
> build? Those are built with the 3.0.4/2.11 tools.

I will check this over the weekend. Does the compile process require
anything other besides those tools that could cause the problem.

I believe this problem is special for my system.

I'll keep you informed. Thanks.
Alex

--
Alex Pleiner
zeitform Internet Dienste         Fraunhoferstrasse 5