Subject: System Tray USB Icon
From: Nate Werntz (bmxer_xxx_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2004-04-23

I have Windows XP Pro, and my printer is hooked up via USB. So I have this
annoying USB icon to 'safely remove hardware.' At no point would I ever want
to remove my printer, so this icon is just annoying and worthless to me. I
do have this icon hidden in the system tray, but I want to remove it
completely. Is there a setting to remove it? A registry hack to remove it?
Or some other way to disable this icon? Thank You.