Subject: Re: System Tray USB Icon
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (GlennErvin_at_cableone.net)
Date: 2004-04-23

I don't know why anyone would want to hook a printer up via USB when they
have a perfectly good parallel port.
I sure would not want to waist my USB port on a printer which doesn't need
the speed of the USB anyway?
Do you have a parallel cable for your printer?
If so, use that instead of the USB.
Glenn