Subject: RE: queue/insert with play button (party mode), patch 887081
From: Tim Elliott (telliott_at_sigecom.net)
Date: 2004-04-23

Is anyone still working on this? It still needs a few things to make it
perfect imho.

I'm still running with the patch but I had to set one of the keys to "play"
because it took too long to insert a large playlist when selecting it from
atop. Can't we have the default action to "play" for playlists when
stopped? Someone may want to add a playlist to the currently playing
dynamic playlist.

Also, when over a folder/directory, I want to add the entire folder with
"play" or go into it with "foreword". No additional quick manus.

Does this make sense?

Thanks,
Tim