Subject: Re: No Radio with cvs version - Preprocessor problem?
From: Alex Pleiner (
Date: 2004-04-24

* Linus Nielsen Feltzing <> [2004-04-23 13:29]:
> Alex Pleiner wrote:
> >I will check this over the weekend. Does the compile process require
> >anything other besides those tools that could cause the problem.

> No. It could be a timing issue, and that your jukebox is more sensitive
> than mine. I'll have a look at the timing one of these days.

you are right. The latest daily-build does not have a Radio menu on my
FMR. The Debug-Screens says:

HW detected: no
Result: 001F0663

(Result was 0010000 for some seconds, after pressing some keys it
changed to the above value)

So, I guess it's not my compiler's fault. I will stay with fmradio.c
version 1.2 until this can be fixed. Do you need further details?

My FMR is flashed, but I did not flash the daily, just rolo.

Thanks for your help

Alex Pleiner
zeitform Internet Dienste         Fraunhoferstrasse 5
                                  64283 Darmstadt, Germany            Tel.: +49 (0)6151 155-635        Fax:  +49 (0)6151 155-634
GnuPG/PGP Key-ID: 0x613C21EA