Subject: Re: AJB wake up in car application
From: RK (randyk_at_wi.rr.com)
Date: 2004-04-24

Matthias wrote:

---
What I was originally looking for is the AJB wake-up. That means the AJB was
really powered down and then power is connected once again.

Some guys in the list were commenting, that there are some (or at least one) local solution somewhere. Another guy commented to take care of that feature to be implemented, because it would be really useful in car applications. ---

I agree. You still have to power it on manually when the power returns now. That would be a nice feature indeed. :)