Subject: New rockbox suggestion
From: Geedavee (eck_david_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2004-04-24

I have a JBR V2 and with it, I use a adapter/battery powered FM
transmitter to broadcast the signal through my (and other unsuspecting
people who play their radio too loud) radio. Depending on the signal
strength, I can use the FM transmitter to override their bad music.

Is it possible to ad a "Mr. Microphone" capability to where I can hit a
button (like record) and have the sound go immediately out the
headphones and subsequently into the transmitter to the radio.

I think the record feature will do this, but I wouldn't need to record
what I am saying into the mike, just broadcast it out. It could be used
as a P.A. system with the proper microphone.

This seems like an easy feature to add. Or is it there already?