Subject: Re: new voice files available
From: Rocker (
Date: 2004-04-25

I must say that the quality of this voice is excellent! Nice to have a mail
voice as a choice. The depth, articulation, phrasing and response is as
good or better then Mary and certainly, Crystal. Jourg have you considered
using the IBM voice for the Deutschland language? I think it would be
superior to the MS and Text Aloud voices given that German is such a
guttural language?