Subject: RE: Charging options on the FM Recorder
From: Aman Singer (
Date: 2004-04-26

        First, the charging options are only available on the original
recorder units. The FMR units are charged and discharged through hardware.
        Secondly, the battery pack can be replaced, and I've even seen an
URL for replacements, but someone else will have to give that out, as I
wasn't paying attention at the time. The battery pack is proprietary, but