Subject: RE: Charging options on the FM Recorder
From: Jeff Dilcher (dilcher_at_hiddenworld.net)
Date: 2004-04-26

I took the case and corners off of my FM Recorder, and didn't notice
any battery that "slides out" like in their picutres. Instead, I
noticed a soldered shut inner casing.

Can anyone confirm if one of these batteries has been able to be
swapped out? Did I get a revision with an "unswappable battery"?