Subject: Place songs in playlist queue

Place songs in playlist queue

From: A. Alkon <andy_at_paradoxpoetry.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:58:58 -0400

I understand, when playing a song, I can hit the "on" button quickly,
which will allow me to browse my music as the song continues to play. In
the original Archos firmware, users can press the play button on a song
while one is currently playing in the background, and the selected song
will be added to the play list - however I can't seem to find that
feature on the open source version. Is this possible to implement? Or
does it already exist?

 - Andrew