Subject: RE: rockbox options / functions beside the f1 talking menu
From: Aman Singer (aman_at_asinger.net)
Date: 2004-04-26

Hi, Arnaud.
        The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is the on+play
menu. Using on+play on a file will allow you to do things with it, including
delete it, etc. Directories also have an on+play menu. I think of it as the
applications key in Windows taken to Rockbox.
        You can, of course, hit on while playing a file, navigate around the
disk silently (if you don't count the currently playing file, that is), and
then hit play to get to the file you happen to be on. Hmmm. Can't think of
Anything else. I'm not using an FMR, so can't tell you about the FM radio.

Aman