Subject: Re: Place songs in playlist queue
From: Lucas (facted_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2004-04-26

There are a few patches that have been designed to alter the behavior of the
play and "right" buttons when a song is playing. You can customize these
buttons to do various tasks such as "insert", "insert next", "queue", etc...

Relevant patches:

887081 and 935682. I would recommend the second one since it allows
configuration of both play and right while the first only allows for
configuration of play.