Subject: Re: Video on Archos
From: Brian Wolven (brian.wolven_at_verizon.net)
Date: 2004-04-27

Geedavee wrote:

> Do I need to flash it again? I updated with the daily build with the
> ajbrec.ajz. I notice when I turn on the player, it still says version 2.1.
>
> What file do I use to flash it again?

You should be able to go in the .rockbox directory and 'play' the .ucl
file located there, as long as your current build isn't too old. If you
get messages about 'incompatible versions' or something like that, you
may need to go back and re-run the whole flashing procedure again, just
like the first time you flashed it, but with the newer code. First just
try playing that .ucl file though. There are enough safety checks built
in to keep you from accidentally harming anything now.