Subject: RE: rockbox options / functions beside the f1 talking menu
Date: 2004-04-27

Hello Aman,

Thanks. This On+Play key is really great.

Of course, I suspect the option to rename a file or create a dir are not

and the On key while playing to silently select another file to play is a
great function.
This way you don't have to wait for the player to talk back to you etc. to
select a file if you know how you made your directory structure.

btw. and in the recording screen, what are the important key you can think

Thank you.