Subject: Click when Pressing Next
From: Brian (GCRockboxer13_at_columbus.rr.com)
Date: 2004-04-27

I know you guys are hard working at everything you do at Rockbox
development, but one thing could be improved that stands out to me is the
loud click when you press next. Well, it may not be loud on headphones, but
when using a car adaptor or plugged into an amplified stereo, it is quite
loud. This used to be an issue to me with play and stop before the fade out
was released, but the fade eliminated the problem. How do we feel about
perhaps a slightly faster fadeout (half or even a fourth of the stop/pause
fadeout length) to get rid of the click?

Brian