Subject: Re: MP3 Playback Problem
From: ajf_at_midmaine.com
Date: 2004-04-28

I have observed the exact same thing on short sound clips. I have a
library of sound bits from movies and TV shows, and when I play several of
them in sequence (from a folder -- not a playlist), the JBR display "gets
stuck" on one of them and it repeats.

I think it must be related to the short length of the cuts. I haven't
noticed it happening on anything longer than 10 seconds.