Subject: Re: MP3 Playback Problem

Re: MP3 Playback Problem

From: <ajf_at_midmaine.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:57:41 -0400 (EDT)

I have observed the exact same thing on short sound clips. I have a
library of sound bits from movies and TV shows, and when I play several of
them in sequence (from a folder -- not a playlist), the JBR display "gets
stuck" on one of them and it repeats.

I think it must be related to the short length of the cuts. I haven't
noticed it happening on anything longer than 10 seconds.