Subject: speech disappearing (was Re: problem with rockbox and a brand new JBR20)
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-04-28

Hello Arnaud and world,

Here my update on the situation. I can reproduce it easily with the
following:
- have the filenames spelled
- start an mp3 while it is spelling ist name
- stop the mp3
- voice UI is gone.

At the weekend I spent many frustrating hours trying to fix it. I know where
the problem arises, but my fixes failed so far, made it even worse (hanging
up the box).
The problem is that the playback claims the buffer while my voice queue is
still filled with letter clips to be played. I have to obviously stop the
voice, but it seems I still get interrupts after that. Very strange.

Jörg