Subject: Re: Viewing Full Title
From: Brian Wolven (
Date: 2004-04-29 wrote:

> I just got my Archos and immediately installed RockBox. However, I have a
> question. Some of the names of my songs and the bands are long. As a result,
> all I can see sometimes is the name of the band and, the rest is off the
> screen, that does not help when I have 20 songs by them. Is there anyway I
> can see the whole thing? Thanks a lot in advance!

You can set it to scroll long titles, track names, etc. Just a sec while
I dig out the location...

F1->General Settings->Display->Scrolling

Er, but it should always scroll after some fashion, so I take it you
mean on the WPS screen rather than the file browser? For that, you need
to configure your WPS screen settings - place a %s at the start of a
line that you'd like to have scrolled when it exceeds the screen width.
See for details.