Subject: Re: serial interrupt handler (was: debug printing inside an interrupt)
From: sophana (jobarjo78_at_yahoo.fr)
Date: 2004-04-30

Could you send it to me please?
I think jorg told me it is not in a mergeable state.
I finished writing it, too bad...
However I did not implement an error filtering mechanism yet, and dont know
how to do it in a reliable way...

"Andreas Stemmer" <groovingandi_at_gmx.de> a écrit dans le message de
sophana wrote:
> I'm trying to implement a serial interrupt handler, but it does not seem
> to work.

I got a first version of a serial patch from the friend of [IDC]Dragon
yesterday. It includes the change to handle the serial-in by interrupt
as well as sending routines for serial-out.
Perhaps Jörg knows more about the actual state and how soon it can be
submitted. I didn't have the time yet to look at the code, I did only a
short test of the functionality so far.

Perhaps this is exactly what you are searching for and there's no need
to invent the wheel twice.

Andreas