Subject: Re: new voice files available
From: arnaud (netcava_at_club-internet.fr)
Date: 2004-04-30

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 09:30:17 -0500, you wrote:

>Arnaud,
>previously I noted to the list that the ViaVoice you offered seems to
>pronounce hundred as one hundred, so file 235, for example, says: two one
>hundred thirty five
>I first noticed this in the battery setting, where it read twenty two one
>hundred.
>I wondered if you had fixed this yet?

well, the problem is that I don't see from where this problem comes
from

because I only have made the voice file, but I'm not responsible of
the instructions that tell the Player to play the fragment for "one"
or "thousand" etc.

So basically, maybe there's a mistake in my translation for the voice
file, but I don't know really where it is.