Subject: Re: Least expensive JukeBox
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (GlennErvin_at_cableone.net)
Date: 2004-04-30

Thanks Rocker
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rocker" <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
To: "Rockbox development" <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 11:45 AM

I have also seen the Recorder V2 at pretty reasonable prices. Be careful
though because there are a lot of them that do not work right out of the
packaging. If you get one that works well then it's a pretty good unit.
Also, try ebay as there will be recorder/studio/fmr/player units listed from
time to time. I have seen used units go for about $150 US. hth...rocker