Subject: Car Adapter & STOP doesn't switch off (Bug or Feature ?)
From: Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de
Date: 2004-04-30

Hi,

I'm using a none flashed Studio 20 with "Car Adapter Mode" enabled and car
adapter plugged in.

If the AJB is playing with pluggd in car adapter and I'm pressing and
holding the STOP button, it doesn't switch off. It does simply nothing.

Then I'm unplugging the car adapter (AJB working on batteries) then pressing
and holding STOP again and it switches off.

Is that behaviour intended (why ?) or is it a bug ?

Greetings,

Matthias

Sent by: Matthias Klumpp
E-Mail : Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de