Subject: FMR Fast Blink/Leaving plugged in
From: David Greenfield (dgreenfield_at_taltrade.com)
Date: 2004-04-30

On my FMRecorder, I appear to have no juice in the batteries as "on" doesn't do anything. I plug in the adapter or the usb cord and the green light blinks quickly and I can hear a soft clicking. But nothing happens. I'd been listening with the adapter plugged in as I usually do at work when I noticed it had switched off. No big deal, I thought. Now it won't even power up. Anybody have ideas or suggestions?

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original message without making any copies.