Subject: Re: cvs: firmware thread.c,1.27,1.28
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-05-01

> Jörg,
>
> I think you need to adjust current_thread as well, so it
>
> a) isn't out of range

Good point, it could be the last one, which is just becoming out ouf range
if the number of threads is reduced. But since switch_thread() would wrap it
to zero anyhow, I think it's not necessary.

> b) is pointing to the currently running thread

If not, it would temporarily be not strictly round-robin, but is this a
problem?

> Also, I don't see you handling the case when a thread is deleting itself.

I think this is not necessary. A thread can delete itself, with the next
yield it just wouldn't be called again.

I haven't actually tested the code yet, will do soon when I start using it,
making my Alpine plugin a TSR. Maybe I have to fix something then.

Jörg

--
NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL
Ab sofort DSL-Tarif ohne Grundgebühr: http://www.gmx.net/dsl