Subject: Yet another video GUI release...
From: John Wunder (
Date: 2004-05-02

Yeah, by now you've probably all converted all your videos anyway, but I'm
a perfectionist. Also, it was crashing, which is never a good thing. I
was gonna do it sooner but I had tons of work that came up so I hadn't
gotten to it until now. Actually, I still have work but I'm going out in
a couple hours so I decided to put a little work in first.

        --Nothing much, just a few minor bug fixes:
        ----Drag/Drop fixed. It crashed, now it doesn't. I hope.
        ----Current conversion information wasn't being updated. I'm an idiot.
        ----Fixed a couple logic errors...that's all that needs to be said.
        --Made some of the error messages clearer.
        --.asf and .wmv videos now show up under the browse by default.

Download here: