Subject: Small bookmarking bug
From: c0utta fish (
Date: 2004-05-02

There's a bug with bookmarking that I just can't track down, but it is as
simple as this. For best effect, listen to a longer length MP3. MRB is set
to Unique Only. Resume is set to Yes. Bookmark on Stop set to Yes - Recent

Play the file, press OFF to create a bookmark. Turn the Jukebox off.
Restart the Jukebox (it resumes, of course), then delete the file. Turn the
Jukebox off (you could even set another bookmark if you want to). Restart
the Jukebox - it will restart on another MP3. Selecting the deleted file
from MRB does the same thing.

I do this sequence of events all the time when I listen to a backlog of
pre-recorded radio shows that I delete once I've listened to them.

I've had a cursory look at the code but can't find where the problem might

Any thoughts ?

Assume I'm near the end of the show (say it's called 20040418.mp3), the
Jukebox resumes with about 10 minutes to go. When the show has finished I
delete 20040418.mp3 and turn off the Jukebox. When I restart the Jukebox it
resumes to the NEXT file (20040425.mp3) with exactly 10 minutes to go.

SEEK: Now with over 50,000 dream jobs! Click here: