Subject: Re: Has anyone actually tried watching Videos on the V2
From: Brent Geery (
Date: 2004-05-02

On Sun, 02 May 2004 03:58:55 -0500, Ventzislav Stoytchev
<> wrote:

> I saw there is a manual about how to watch them and convert files to an
> Archos format. I cannot even imagine, what they would look like on that
> green-black screen? Anyone ever tried it? I am really curious. I am
> thinking of whether I should try it or not (or if I can at all).

Well, I've tested it out. Still working out how to do full length
movies. The green is OK, but you could open up your JB and replace
the LEDs with white ones. I've been thinking of doing this, but
haven't given it much thought, yet.

BRENT - The Usenet typo king. :)

Fast Times At Ridgemont High Info Voted #87 - American Film Institute's Top 100 Funniest American Films