Subject: Hard Disk Question
From: RudiS (
Date: 2004-05-02

Hi Guys
I have several problems with my harddisk, I think it is because of
the environment where I have to work right now. I am right now in
northern Chile in the Andes about 4000m above sea level. Very often
my jukebox stops playing. The only thing is to switch it off and on
again and if I have luck, it plays another 10 minutes. Sometimes I
have the screen message:

Harddisk NULL.

Is there only one chance to get that thing to run, if I am looking for
another harddisk, which doesn't have that problem? I still have the
original Hitachi 20GB in it and it is half filled, so the size doesn't
really matters. What kind of parameter I have to look for? Low power
consumption is clear, but for the altitude?
My friend here has got another brand and this thing doesn't work at
Has somebody same problems ??

Bye Rudi