Subject: Re: Gmini progress
From: Laurent Giroud (
Date: 2004-05-02

On Sun, 2 May 2004 15:36:45 -0500 (CDT), wrote:
> As per Laurent's request, I have subscribed to the mailing list.
> I had a good week, last week, and managed to complete the AOS unpacker,
> wrote a TCC730 disassembler, and started work an an emulator.
> information @
> enjoy,
> --Mike (aka, Strath)

And I'm so happy with your aostool and you finding the assembly language specs that I have decided not to kill you for not posting sooner to the list and sparing me about 20 hours of firmware hacking ;)

I engage all people who have written to me about the gmini to check Mike's site and tools, they are great !