Subject: Re: rockbox simulator
From: BlueChip (cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net)
Date: 2004-05-02

>Can anyone who has used the simulator tell me which folder to put the daily
>build files, i.e., which folder?
>I am assuming I need these to try the simulator.
>Thanks.

I presume you mean the daily tarball, not the daily build ...the daily
build is what you get when you compile the daily tarball...

That being true, I excerpt here from the docs that accompany my dev kit:

3. Download a daily tarball
    o You can find these under "Source tarballs" at
      http://rockbox.haxx.se/daily.shtml

4. Save the tarball to /DEVKIT/home/rockbox/

5. Unzip the tarball "here"
    o This will/should/must create
         /DEVKIT/home/rockbox/tarball/apps
    o If you have a folder called