Subject: Re[2]: Hard Disk Question
From: RudiS (
Date: 2004-05-03

Hallo Linus Nielsen

LNF> When it hangs, is the red LED on?

Yes sometimes, then a reboot is needed. Then comes also the Panic
Alarm. When the red light is off, sometimes the music comes back after
a while or begins to stuttering.

LNF> Which Rockbox version are you running?

Version 2.2 from the flashrom.

LNF> Please give me the output from the Disk debug menu (press Right to cycle
LNF> the info screens).

Next time I'll look for it, when I can and I post it here.

THX for reply.

Am Montag, 3. Mai 2004 um 00:02 schrieben Sie:

LNF> RudiS wrote:

>> Is there only one chance to get that thing to run, if I am looking for
>> another harddisk, which doesn't have that problem? I still have the
>> original Hitachi 20GB in it and it is half filled, so the size doesn't
>> really matters. What kind of parameter I have to look for? Low power
>> consumption is clear, but for the altitude?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen