Subject: website build questions
From: Andreas Stemmer (
Date: 2004-05-03

I tried to build the Rockbox website locally on my system, just to
validate the resulting html code. There were two problems.

1) There's a tool called "fcpp" missing on my computer. The only
reference I found was
The link given in this message still works, but I'm wondering if there's
already a new version? Version 1.5.1 works, but doesn't resolve the

2) When building the BATTER-FAQ and other documents from the /docs
directory, make tries to access /docs_ instead and fails. The comment in
/www/docs/Makefile indicates that this is necessary to distinguish the
two docs directories. So how can I solve this?

Thank you,