Rockbox.org home
release
dev builds
extras
themes manual
wiki
device status forums
mailing lists
IRC bugs
patches
dev guide



Rockbox mail archive

Subject: DC power overheat
From: James Currie (currie0522_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2004-05-03


I had my Archos Studio 10 plugged in to DC adapter for a trip this weekend
in the car. The player is in the trunk, so I can't see it. When I looked
at it this morning, it looks like the DC-DC converter inside the unit
overheated. I've got melted plastic at 5:00 in a 1/4 inch size relative to
the play/stop button. It doesn't look like it is charging anymore. Any
suggestions? Find another one?

_________________________________________________________________
Check out the coupons and bargains on MSN Offers! http://youroffers.msn.com

_______________________________________________
http://cool.haxx.se/mailman/listinfo/rockbox



Page was last modified "Jan 10 2012" The Rockbox Crew
aaa