Subject: RE: voice in keyboard.c
From: Aman Singer (
Date: 2004-05-03

Hi, Jörg.
        I don't know about demand, but it would be nice to be able to write
CFG files, which apparently require this functionality. When I hit the write
CFg file option in the menu, I think it wants me to name it, as I can't get
the file written.
        Also, it would be good to be able to delete files and directories. I
can select delete from the on+play menu, but then something seems to happen,
and the file/dir isn't deleted. Is this, perhaps, a confirmation coming into