Subject: RE: voice in keyboard.c
From: [IDC]Dragon (
Date: 2004-05-04

> I don't know about demand, but it would be nice to be able to write
> CFG files, which apparently require this functionality. When I hit the
> write
> CFg file option in the menu, I think it wants me to name it, as I can't
> get the file written.

A filename is generated automatically, it saves it as .rockbox/config##.cfg,
where ## is a two-digit number counting up to a free one.
You're in the keyboard screen to give you a chance to edit the filename. To
just use it, press F2. (Not Play this time, that's is already in different
use, adds the char under the cursor.)

> Also, it would be good to be able to delete files and directories. I
> can select delete from the on+play menu, but then something seems to
> happen,
> and the file/dir isn't deleted. Is this, perhaps, a confirmation coming
> into
> play?

Yes. If you hit On+Play on a file or directory, then select deletion, you
have to hit Play to confirm.

NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL
Ab sofort DSL-Tarif ohne Grundgebühr: