Subject: Re: DC power overheat
From: sophana (jobarjo78_at_yahoo.fr)
Date: 2004-05-04

seems that the player/studio models have a really bad power management.
they must not be plugged for too long.

mine does heat a lot also...

I think all other models have a much better power management:
recorders are controlled by rockbox
and v2 and FMR have lithium ion which should support constant DC power I think...