Subject: Re: voice in keyboard.c
From: Rocker (rocker_at_shaw.ca)
Date: 2004-05-04

Hi Jorg,

I don't think it is necessary. Having to read and select letters one at a
time would likely drain even more battery life? You have done such a great
job already that I would like to see you concentrate any future talkbox
efforts on more innovative tasks. Not to say that this directory stuff
isn't useful right?

Just my 2 fenning's worth (smile)...rocker