Subject: Re: Small bookmarking bug
From: c0utta fish (c0utta_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2004-05-04

Henrik,

That's not the problem I see (although the patch might fix it) - I only have
MRB turned on. There are no bookmark files in the folder in question. I
have checked the MRB file in .rockbox and it points to the deleted file, but
still loads the next file in the folder.

Shouldn't the parse_bookmark function check if the file actually exists
before returning that the parse is a success ?

Cheers,

c0utta