Subject: Re: Small bookmarking bug
From: Henrik Backe (backe_at_swipnet.se)
Date: 2004-05-04

"c0utta fish" <c0utta_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Henrik,
>
> That's not the problem I see (although the patch might fix it) - I only
have
> MRB turned on. There are no bookmark files in the folder in question. I
> have checked the MRB file in .rockbox and it points to the deleted file,
but
> still loads the next file in the folder.
>
> Shouldn't the parse_bookmark function check if the file actually exists
> before returning that the parse is a success ?

The MRB is a bookmark file so anything that works for "ordinary"
bookmarks should work for the MRB. I've taken a closer look at the
patch and it will show a splash instead of playing the "next" file.
But it would be better check for the existence of the file in
parse_bookmark.
and not show it as a valid bookmark in select bookmark.
I'll add the check to parse_bookmark soonish.

.../Henrik