Subject: Re: Small bookmarking bug
From: Henrik Backe (
Date: 2004-05-04

"c0utta fish" <> wrote in message
> Henrik,
> That's not the problem I see (although the patch might fix it) - I only
> MRB turned on. There are no bookmark files in the folder in question. I
> have checked the MRB file in .rockbox and it points to the deleted file,
> still loads the next file in the folder.
> Shouldn't the parse_bookmark function check if the file actually exists
> before returning that the parse is a success ?

The MRB is a bookmark file so anything that works for "ordinary"
bookmarks should work for the MRB. I've taken a closer look at the
patch and it will show a splash instead of playing the "next" file.
But it would be better check for the existence of the file in
and not show it as a valid bookmark in select bookmark.
I'll add the check to parse_bookmark soonish.