Subject: Wrong button?
From: Z_Man Barzel (z_man_barzel_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2004-05-04

So, I checked the archive and was able to find out that I'm not alone in
this problem. Occasionally when I press the UP button I get the F2 or
sometimes the F1 menu. I thought this was an Archos problem and was about to
send the damn thing back. Good thing I didn't. Tried going back to the
Archos firmware and all is good...

I really like Rockbox but this is a little too irritating for me. Any
workarounds yet? Is there maybe a current (stable) daily that solves this
problem?

Thanks a bunch folks.